Jigoku Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jigoku Linkshell

A Siren HNM/Event Linkshell

Jigoku is now open for members!! Apply Now!!

Donsalieri APP

Donsalie

Donsalieri APP Empty Donsalieri APP

Post  Donsalie Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Name: Donsalieri

Jobs / Subs : RDM75/War75/RNG60/BLM 60 - all subs leveled

Merits : full RDM merits

Sea/sky access: yes

Dynamis zone access: ive done all original zones

Notable gear or items of interest: nothing really, i dont really care about loot, so whatever ppl give me i take.

Past Linkshell's and why you left (previous servers if applicable): FATE- ragnarok, melon- Ragnarok, TheCrew- Ragnarok; i left because my hard drive broke and i entered college, quite the game for a while

Why you want to join Jigoku: i want to camp HNMs, i love camping and fighting HNMs more than anything else.

What are you going to bring to the ls that will benefit us?: a RDM that is pretty much always on

Past HNM knowledge / experience: i have killed all world HNMs, TheCrew was the first HNMls world wide to kill Dark Ixion.

What is your usual playtime? 40+ a week, i play every day except Thursdays; but all this will change after the new semester.

Do you play on PC? yes

Do you have Ventrilo? yes

-i am passionate about HNMs, and i camp them whenever i can, i find the long camp times relaxing where i can do something else like Homework. ATM i am on the Ragnarok server, but i will transfer to siren once accepted.
    Donsal

Donsalieri APP Empty Edit :X

Post  Donsal Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:54 pm

looking back at it i realize how gay that app looks so im remaking it

Name: Donsalieri, but this will be changed upon transfer

Jobs / Subs : RDM75/War75/RNG60/BLM 60 - all subs leveled; currently leveling RNG

Merits :

Enfeebling +8
    Elemental +4
    MP +2 (i forget why i did this)
    convert +5
    Ice acc +1
    Wind acc +2
    Earth Acc + 3
    Slow II +3
    Phalanx II +2
    paralyze 2 +1

Sea/sky access: yes

Dynamis zone access: ive done all original zones

Notable gear or items of interest: nothing really, i dont really care about loot, so whatever ppl give me i take. so my gear is rather unimpressive

Past Linkshell's and why you left (previous servers if applicable): FATE- ragnarok, melon- Ragnarok, TheCrew- Ragnarok; i left because my hard drive broke and i entered college, quit the game for a while, and i recently returned after about a year long break.

Why you want to join Jigoku: i want to camp HNMs, i love camping and fighting HNMs more than anything else and i really love doing low-man. its far more interesting than making a zerg LS.

What are you going to bring to the ls that will benefit us?: a RDM that is pretty much always on

Past HNM knowledge / experience: i have killed all world HNMs, TheCrew was the first HNMls world wide to kill Dark Ixion. there are a few bosses i haven't fought in a long time that i would need refreshing on how the fight goes (most sea). but once you tell me i generally remember quickly.

What is your usual playtime? 40+ a week, i play every day except Thursdays; but all this will change after the new semester.

Do you play on PC? yes i play on a 3.5ghz dual core, w/ a GTX260 and 4gb. i have great internet.

Do you have Ventrilo? yes and a mic.

-i am passionate about HNMs, and i camp them whenever i can, i find the long camp times relaxing where i can do something else like Homework. ATM i am on the Ragnarok server, but i will transfer to siren once accepted.
    Mord
    Admin

Donsalieri APP Empty Re: Donsalieri APP

Post  Mord Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 pm

ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! register for forums ill post the ventrilo info on the site
    Donsal

Post  Donsal Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:21 pm

account name is Absent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 1:02 am